Saturday, December 10, 2005

Schools out for Christmas!!!


OK, so its not out yet but I'm still happy cause all I have left is my BOWLING final and then a history final. After that is freedom for almost 4 weeks!!!!!!
And that whole unpleasantness at work will be over on the 22nd. So my life should resume normal status soon. Can't wait for the Christmas party and I apologize in advance (o the whole 3 people who read this)that depending on the size of my next check Christmas presents maybe delayed this year I'm working on an alternative but I don't know if ill have time so just be warned. Ok now its time for bed cause I don't really have anything else to say.

Tabz

1 Comments:

Blogger Alustriel said...

I'm not so worried about gifts tabz. no worries.

10:38 PM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home