Saturday, August 12, 2006

Need sleep

Ok going on hour 38 without sleep. This is getting ridiculous! I've tried everything music, TV, reading, pills, reading online, staring for hours at the imaginary colors on the ceiling when I've blacked out ever scrap of light that might make it into the room. (really I even put electrical tape on things that have lights in the room like my wireless mouse and the alarm clock) Ok so this is a pointless rant about not being able to sleep it doesn't really help in any way to write down that I'm incapable of going to sleep like a normal human. I guess I know why I cant sleep but that doesn't help me either cause I cant do anything about it. At least this post wasted some time that I now won't spend staring at the walls.

O the colors - that wasted a few more mins and its kinda fun too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home