Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Back to work

Today was my first back after6 wonderful days off. it was not as bad as i thought it would be. I only had to work till 2 instead of 5. Nice! No parents were dumb today and no coworkers were able to tick me off, which is like the first time in forever. Mabye they all finally grew brains while I was away. I dont think it will last but I can hope. I had a good relaxing time at the duck pond with Meagan today. Ive decided that im going to catch some of the little bitty fish and take them to work for the kids. I got a net shaped like a frog which is much fun. i need to find someone and a time to go back. Idont want to go alone i might fall in! Im graceful like that. hehe well later and bye.

Tabz

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yay! duckpond!!!

12:04 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Alustriel said...

yaya the duckpod does rule

10:30 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger GhostMaster said...

Those fish are crazy, you should spit in the water, they go crazy for that.

8:38 PM, July 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home