Wednesday, January 11, 2006

School time again !!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So now do you understand that I don't want to go back to school this semester? I know that two of my classes are going to kill me Biology and Human Behaviors yucky. Lots of writing in both of them. Hopefully the Geography class wont beat me to much. O well this could be my last semester if I really wanted it to be but I'm slacking off and only taking 10 hours cause I really don't want to take all 19 hours I have left at the same time. That should give me an easy last semester except that the last classes I need are English and humanities both with lots of writing and studying and making my brain hurt just thinking about them. Hopefully bowling tomorrow will help me not freak out so bad on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home