Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I GOT MY INTENET HOOKED UP-- ps guys dont read this one trust me

ok ya im all hooked up at the new place cable and internet! im so happy! the guy, Wes, was here for 2 hours cause he had a horrible time trying to got the connection to work. i missed class casue of it but it was very much worth it cause i go tot watch him lift himself into the attic (cause there aint any steps). ya! any guy who can lift themselves up 6feet with just their arms is totaly worth missing class for and he was very nice and talked to me the whole time instead of just ignoring me like most tecs do Another fun thing while he was here di called and i we had a nice conversation about what 3 things girls look for in guys kinda of sad theres only 3 important things
ok this has been random enough so byez


Tabz

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Three?!!!! Damn, I thought there were more. I've been wasting my time all this while.

11:39 AM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home