Sunday, February 26, 2006

Almost here!!! Almost here!!!!!!!

Ya!!!! its like four days till my 21st BIRTHDAY!!!! im a little excited (can you tell) while im not a heavy drinker i do enjoy a glass of wine or a mikes hard berry evey once in a while and it will be nice that i can go get it my self and not have to have my mommy do it. if you know about it then i cant wait to see you at the party if you dont know about it srry but space is limited or i just forgot to send you an email ask me ill tell ya straight. :P ok thats the really all i have going on in my life right now except that i changed pills so now i cant sleep for days at a time but ya thats ok i know what i can do if i really need to sleep its just the side effects are not very plesent o well

see ya
TABZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home