Monday, April 24, 2006

I need...... Something?

You ever just fell like you need to do something to relive the stuff in your head but you cant find anything that works?
That's my week from last Thursday till I don't know when. I've tried everything that I can that doesn't involve me hurting anyone and I still feel mentally full. I cant just make it go away. Weird huh? If I could think of some words to explain this better I would go on but I'm just too stupid to make it sound right.

O well I have to take a course for the next 3 days for work to get some more training hours so my evenings from 630-930 are going to suck. I hate taking classes that say all the same crap as the last 900 classes and just give you another piece of dead tree to stick in a folder to show you know something. If DHS ever pulls its head out of its ass and just looked at the people while the worked they would know in under 10 mins if the person can hack it or not. This is how I will do it when I run the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger di hu said...

u run the world only if u can realize that inverting the time stream won't help the problem!!!

12:33 AM, April 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home