Thursday, September 28, 2006

Truck days suck

Ok so at Walgreens we get all our stuff once a week, Truck Day. Everything comes in these ugly red totes(plastic boxes) that we unload from the truck and then have to spend the whole day plus part of the next unpacking and stocking the shelves. Anyways truck is suppose to be at the store no later then 900am every Tuesday so Mr Bossman scheduled me to work from 9-6 on Tuesday. Had to have a big talk with him again about me having school and not being able to work after 430 so all is good and he changes it. But that morning I get a call just as I was about to leave for work telling me truck is going to be late and don't come in till 1. I say ok but tell them that I still have to leave early so they decide never mind come in anyways but not till 10. Truck was suppose to be there at 1 but it didn't show up till 245 and then they were all pissy cause I had to leave. I was scheduled to work the next evening so I tell them I can come in and work a split shift to help with truck but I have a babysitting job that should be over by 415 and id be back by about 430. What happens? Its 440, I can get a hold of the kids mom so I call my mom who luckily was over by my house so she comes over to finish watching him for me so I can go to work late. Kids mom didn't show up till 515! Any ways Mr bossman had also forgotten that I told him about the 430 thing so he thought I was suppose to be there at 400 and thought I was an hour late much fun. Only good thing that came out of both days was that I got to work some in photo and I found out that I made $15 in 20 minutes from the PMs in photo. I love the PMs in photo!

1 Comments:

Blogger di hu said...

hey at least u don't get ur truck in on saturdays

10:38 PM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home