Thursday, November 16, 2006

What did I do with half a bottle of BABY OIL?

I used it as a cheap and dangerous substitute for chrome polish. What did ya think I was going to do with it? I spent an hour wiping down every last piece of metal in the store. All cause some big wig from all-mighty companyland is in town and might drop in at the store. For a full list of the nights activities continue reading to skip my bitch feast please move to the next paragraph which is not a bitch feast. OK still reading here it is. Cleaned bathrooms, cleaned breakroom(which I don't even get to use and definitely didn't make the mess), cleaned the parking lot, vacuumed the entryway-including pulling up the mats to clean under them and picking out all the little rocks stuck in the cracks of the mats taking almost a whole hour to do it, sweep and mop THE WHOLE FUCKING STORE! When the damn manager should have just had the floor crew come a day early cause there was THREE separate spills that the LAZYASS day crew couldn't bother to really clean up so it got tracked all over, wiped every shelf lip in the store to remove dust, stocked almost an entire bays(three shelves about 10ft wide-5ft deep and 3ft tall stuffed full of crap) worth of stuff, stocked the cooler and the freezer- VERY COLD!!!!, plus the normal facing of the store, running a slightly busy photo center and the register. So ya I was busy as hell and it all sucked and the stupid bitch probably won't show again.(last time she just drove by our store and sent a note that the parking lot looked clean) and now the rest of the post.


HI- I'm sad to say I'm not getting the other job right now. I talked with the lady again and they company put a freeze on new hires for 4 weeks so now she cant but she said she would get back to me cause she still needs people. O well I really should stick it out longer at walgreens anyways. I'd feel bad if I left after only 3 months. Ok the bitch feast wore me out I'm going to bed.


2ato

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

what is with the atos?
Am I missing something?

6:07 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Alustriel said...

What new job!!?!?!?

11:09 AM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home