Monday, December 11, 2006

100th Post!!!!!!! I got a great new job!!!!!!!

Look! After almost 18 months I have finally gotten to the all powerful 100th post! And its full of wonderful happiness!
I got the job at J.D. McCarty center, very sweet state job with all those wonderful state benefits and 17 paid holidays!
I also get to work with a good friend of mine cause she is a nurse there. I start in January and I think I'm going to have a mini party to celebrate probably next week so look for the info later.



Doesn't this look like my kind of place to work. I'm so excited! I wish I hadn't been so nice and told walgreens I would finish the year. I want to start NOW!!!











OK I need some sleep so sorry this isn't as great as a 100th post should be and sorry for all the !!!s I'm just a little excited!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm soo happy for you!!! I'm glad you got the job!

4:06 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger di hu said...

hey that is great!!

12:49 AM, December 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home