Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I quit!!!!

Well not yet but I did pick up two applications today and tomorrow I'm telling my boss that I am seeking other employment. I cant take all the bitching between staff any more, or my boss's lack of action against anyone but me. Every time someone says the smallest thing about me I have to have a meeting with the boss to discuss my short falling about what every they said. I tell my boss that the afternoon staff has for about the fifth time not cleaned the room or taken out the trash and its my fault because I set a bad example three months ago by not being able to finish the mountain of laundry. Laundry may be important to the daily operations of the center but one load in the dyer over night is not going to cause any one to get sick not cleaning the toys that 12 one yr olds slobered on will. so any ways my life sucks and i need a new job


HAPPY NEWS
getting a new job will be really nice cause any where i go is going to pay me upto 4 dollars more per hour thats AWSOME!!!! and when i get my associates it will go to like 6 dollars more than my current job yayayaya ill be able to move out and not live on ramen noodles and spaghtios ko im going to bed bye all

Tabz

2 Comments:

Blogger Alustriel said...

Yayay for the Tabz, you should be paid alot more.

12:55 PM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

you can move in with me then.

1:43 PM, July 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home