Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm truly addicted to bowling. I've gone two nights in a row and 4 times in the past 2 weeks and I think I'm going again tonight. Its very weird but its the only thing that keeps me from just jumping off the edge of a very tall cliff. I get to shut out everything else and just focus on the ball and the pins. Everything melts away and its very peaceful even if half the of times I go the music is playing so loud that I feel every beat in my body and I can only half breath cause of the fog. I didn't realize how much my bowling class was helping me release all that mental energy till I didn't have it any more now I'm just going to have to go play when ever I get the chance I'm finally able to sleep most nights and I think its cause of the stress relief from bowling. BTW Meo got turkey(three strikes in a row) last night and her score was a 183!!! Go Meo!! o ya and we both played an entire game with our left hand it was fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home