Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ohayoo Gozaimasu

So I was informed I needed to post again. Well there isn't much to post about right now but here is my attempt.

For clarity, yes I do have to move out of here. This was to be a temporary thing from the get go. When I move out I don't yet know if I am staying in Oklahoma. I have like 2 classes that I need to fines at school but I'm so far from caring it isn't funny. I'll probably stay and finish the classes just to make my mom happy. After that I'm pretty sure I would like to move back to Nebraska and live closer to the rest of my family, you know the half that doesn't make me want to go postal. Moving out of here will be interesting I have to find somewhere cheap enough to keep my current job or find a new job and a new place to live. FUN! Thats all I've got to tell ya'll except for you can have a cookie if you know what my title means and DIANA you can NOT guess cause you allready got told but here is one for you only--otomo-dachi!

2 Comments:

Blogger di hu said...

i still don't know but all hail tabitha evil queen of the universe

10:52 AM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

It means Good Morning. It's formal. Though I believe the in English it's spelled with only one "o".

2:09 PM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home